Many pools are just plain boring when they don’t have to be! You don’t have to settle for a typical and factory-looking pool, instead use beautiful Mexican solid color and decorative tile to make your pool truly dazzling.
Here are just a few ways to create a one-of-a-kind pool that truly reflects your unique personality and taste.
- Use solid color tile on the pool walls or at the waterline
- Use beautiful border designs around the water line
- Use decorative tile or border tile on the pool stair risers.
- Use decorative or solid color Mexican tile on pool divider walls:
- Use a Mexican tile MURAL on the pool wall or floor. Give swimmers something fun to explore underwater! This example uses a tile “rug mural“! and this underwater fish mural is sure to delight children and adults alike!
- Use Mexican Tile on Patio and Pool Enclosure walls
Perhaps, you’re thinking, “Mexican tile wouldn’t hold up in a pool!” That may have been true of the original colonial red clay Talavera tiles. But modern Mexican tile comes in high-temperature fired ceramic, and if your contractor insists on using porcelain, not a problem! Most of our Especial and Prima designs (except washed colors and Matte finishes) are available in porcelain as well.
There are literally hundreds of tiles in all colors and designs and sizes to choose from. Here are just a few popular examples of Border tile for Pools:
In the Especial Line:
In the Prima or “Malibu” line:
Remember we also have gorgeous solid color tile to match any selection you make. See our complete selection at www.MexicanTileDesigns.com to find the perfect Mexican pool tiles for your pool, spa or fountain!
Call or email us for free design help or with any questions you may have.
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 866-320-1628